Monday, September 24, 2012

Spotlight Monday Plus Week Ahead

First off, I was supposed to do my what's going to happen this week blog thing yesterday, but I was trying to finish Revamp and never got around to it. So I am going to combine that post plus my Monday Spotlight today.





I  always love reading their reviews. Plus, their blog is very informative! So as always make sure to subscribe to their blog. Check in next Monday to see who I spotlight next week!




Week ahead:

This is what I am hoping to read this week.

Darkly Dreaming Dexter (Dexter, #1)Devil's Bargain (Red Letter Days, #1)The Hunters' Bloodline Series (Book 1)Leaving (Bailey Flanigan, #1)



Dexter, I definitely have to finish before the weekend for my book club. I also hope to get to read Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine, and The Hunters' Bloodline Series by Maria Bunda as well. Leaving is the Audio book I've been listening to while I'm driving in the car.

On Tuesday, I will post a Review of Sizzling by Susan Mallery. 
On Wednesday, I will post a review of The Ascent of the Undeparted by Deborah Palumbo. 
On Thursday, I will post a review of Revamp by Beck Sherman.
On Friday, a book haul!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment