Sunday, December 30, 2012

Review: Bitten by Deceit and Collected by Shawntelle Madison


Summary: Alpha wolf Emma Parker is loyal to a fault, even if it means losing the love of her life when he’s ousted from the pack. She’s never stopped needing him, and when a black witch curses the pack, she wonders if she’ll even survive. It’s a poison of the blood, and with each bite, the virus spreads, leaving the infected rabid and under the control of an evil Alpha. Kyle Benton is starting over. He’s a lone wolf, betrayed by the only woman he’s ever loved. Until Emma barges back into his life, as gorgeous and determined as ever. He’s hell bent on resisting her, or at least making her suffer. But she needs him in a way that touches him to his very soul. Now he has to determine how to set her free, and if he can, how he can ever let her go. 

Review: This novella reminds me why I love Shawntelle's Madison's writing so much. It pulled me in, and I couldn't put it down until I found out how it ended. It was pretty steamy. I could feel the chemistry between Kyle and Emma.  I rooted for them until the very end. My only complaint is similar to all my complaints about novella I love. I wish it was longer! lol I am not sure if Shawntelle plans on doing anything more with Emma and Kyle's character or if this is it, but I definitely plan to find out!! Definitely take the time to check it out. It is only 99 cents. 

FTC: This novella was given to me for an honest review.


Rating: out of 5

Buy Links:




Summary: Natalya Stravinsky, the charmingly neurotic werewolf from Coveted, is featured in this prequel novella. Before Thorn Grantham returned to South Toms River, New Jersey, Natalya lived alone with her stash of holiday trinkets. Her life takes an interesting turn when she faces a difficult challenge: to find a stolen figurine she'd recently won from a magical creatures auction website. It should be simple, just demand for it back from the pesky thief. But a set of events occurs that puts not only her life at risk, but her family's as well.

Review: This novella made me want to reread Coveted and Kept. I love Natalya as a character, and I find her extremely interesting. I welcomed the opportunity to get to know her better. There are not many OCD werewolves out there. I liked how we got to know Natalya's brother even more. It was an interesting story, and I loved it. It is free so definitely check it out. Don't forget to also check out the full length novels about Natalya: Coveted and Kept.




Rating: out of 5

Buy Links:


My reviews for:


No comments:

Post a Comment