Title: Good Intentions (Welcome to Paradise, #2)
Author: S. L. Scott
Expected release: September 9, 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Group: New Adult
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
Two words sum up my summer in paradise: Evan Ashford.
I have a life back home I must return to, though my heart battles this reality. What started as a carefree summer fling has become so much more. Evan has become so much more. He’s become everything. Cupping his face, I stare into his deep blue eyes, wanting to lose myself once more... needing to know he feels this too.
Although our connection won’t stop the summer’s end from rushing toward us or silence the demons Evan battles, I have faith our love can overcome the obstacles that will undoubtedly arise from us choosing to be together. I still worry… Will our good intentions be good enough? But I’m all in, willing to take the risk, knowing he can destroy my heart if I’m wrong.
Like a riptide, I was forever changed by one woman: Mallory Wray.
Our eyes meet and we spend a moment looking into the others’, reading the fear and the love that mingles within. I move slowly down and kiss her forehead, her nose, her eyelids, her cheeks, and her chin before I kiss her lips again—soft and gentle, not rushed, but sensual. She smiles and I die inside knowing that I won’t get to see her face every day. I’ve been spoiled by this sweet angel giving me all her days and nights. I possessively take hold of her wrists and like so many times before, the air stills as our connection intensifies. I can’t help myself when it comes to her.
I kiss her.
Rain pours down harder and I wrap my arms around her, engulfing her body, her love, her soul.
Mallory Wray’s Top 10
from Good Intentions
2. Favorite song/singer? Agnes Obel when I’m feeling down. Phoenix and Andy Davis for other times.
3. Favorite place you would love to visit? Oh wow! Um, I feel so fortunate to have spent time in Hawaii. It’s my favorite place for several reasons.
4. One item you cannot live without? My Kindle loaded with books.
5. Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive) Grace Kelly. Her life fascinates me. She’s a small town girl turned big Hollywood actress turned Princess.
6. Favorite hobby? Snuggling with my boyfriend
7. Guilty pleasure? Eating Cherry Garcia at midnight.
8. Favorite author and/book? Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
9. Do you collect anything? I collect books, some rare although they’re not classics. Those are way too expensive to collect.
10. Favorite color? I love ocean blue.
About the Author
About the Author
Travelling, music festivals, and surfing are a few of her hobbies she loves, but she doesn’t get to enjoy on a regular basis. She has an obsession with movies, a varied taste in books, and collects Fitz & Floyd teapots. With a memory full of useless trivia facts, and a Keurig addiction, she loves a fun night in with her family as much as a loud night out with her friends.
Scott lives in the lively city of Austin with her husband, two young sons, and two Papillons, enjoying life in the beautiful hill country of Texas.
Visit her website at www.slscottauthor.com
Author social media links:
Twitter: @slscottauthor; https://twitter.com/slscottauthor
FB Authors Page: https://www.facebook.com/slscottpage
Amazon Authors Page: http://www.amazon.com/S.L.-Scott/e/B009L9SPDK/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
Huffington Post Contributor Page: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sl-scott/
To see other stops on the tour for reviews, guest posts, and excerpts click here or the tour banner below.