Guys, I am absolutely thrilled to be on this tour. I love Jillian Dodd's books. Her books are on of the few that actually make me lose track of time. She is a fantastic author and I recommend that every single on of you guys check her books out of you guys haven't! My review for Kiss Me is here.
Five Facts About Kiss Me
By Jillian Dodd
1. Keatyn will grow a lot in this book. Stripped of her family and friends, she will be able to be herself in ways she never thought she could be.
2. One boy will betray her, but there is a steamy, adorable boy waiting to take his place.
3. Planning the Eastbrooke Academy was really fun. I have maps I created of the campus. Chose their school colors and mascot. Designed dance costumes. Assigned dorm rooms. And researched security.
4. Keatyn will see the stalker in this book. You will also hear from Cush. Fans loved Cush in the first book.
5. Designing all the outfits described in this series is one of the funnest parts of the series for me. I spend many nights shopping online for Keatyn’s clothing. Most of her outfits start with a great pair of shoes.
About the Author
Jillian Dodd grew up on a farm in Nebraska, where she developed a love for Midwestern boys and Nebraska football. She has drank from a keg in a cornfield, attended the University of Nebraska, got to pass her candle, and did have a boy ask her to marry him in a bar. She met her own prince in college, and they have two amazing children, a Maltese named Sugar Bear, and two Labrador puppies named Camber Lacy and Cali Lucy.
She is the author of the That Boy Trilogy and The Keatyn Chronicles Series.
Title: Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)
Author Name: Jillian Dodd
Release date: November 28, 2012
Age Group: Mature Young Adult
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
Links to find/buy the book:
I’ve always written scripts for my perfect life.
But no way could I have ever scripted this.
My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.
All because of a stalker.
I’m at a boarding school where I have to lie about who I am.
I can’t see my family.
I’m tutoring a hottie god that tortures me with his smile.
The most popular girl already hates me.
But there’s this boy.
This hot, sweet, sexy boy.
So I’m going to stop trying to script my life and just live it.
Because who knows how long I have left.
Social Media links: